- Handy Downloads
- Before You Go Horse Camping
- Camping with Horses Checklist
- First Aid Kit for Horses
- First Aid Kit for Humans
- Camping Tips from our HON's Members
- How to Make Your Own Horse Fence
- Find a Veterinarian
- Trail Maps
- Trailer Check-Up
- Conditioning Your Horse for Trail Riding
- For Fun
- HON Liability Waiver 2018
Before You Go
- Prepare your horse (physically and mentally)
- Make reservations or take a chance on getting a site www.ReserveAmerica.com
- Have maps and know how to get there (Garmin)
- Be sure your truck and trailer are all in good condition. US Rider Trip insurance
- Know what to expect about the trails and their condition
- Get health certificate for crossing state lines, negative coggins
- Know what amenities to expect (Trail book, websites, etc)
- Know what is required State park sticker / Trail Pass
- Know rules about dogs, firewood, alcohol, check- in /check- out time
You never know when something might happen to your horse. Be prepared with this First Aid Kit for Horses! Click here to download it today!
Not only is it important to take care of your horse, but most importantly to take care of yourself. Click here to download the first aid kit for trail riders!
Check out all the great camping tips from our HON’s Members! Click here to download them today!
Looking to make your own horse fence? Click here to download the steps!
Looking for a Veterinarian? Simply visit: American Association of Equine Practitioners at www.aaep.org – Horse Owners/Get a DVM Locator
Click Here to download Governor Dodge State Trail Map
Click Here to download Wildcat Mt. Trails Trail Map
Click Here to download your Trailer Check-Up list.
Click Here to download your guide to conditioning your horse for trail riding.
Click Here to download the Old Horsewoman Poem.
Click Here to download the Riding Rules for Old Horsewoman.
Click Here to download the Horse Code.
Click Here to download the 2018 HON Liability Waiver